Religious Tuscany and Umbria with Lunch&WineTasting Fullday from Rome
Meeting with your Driver and departure towards the Southern part of Tuscany or the Southern part of Umbria:
• Monte Oliveto Maggiore (Tuscany)
• Assisi (Umbria)
Here S. Francis and S. Bernardo were protagonists and founders of a different way to live Religion.
Tour the breathtaking Monasteries, the native villages of these Saints and breath the Middle Ages.
- Light Lunch
- Wine Tasting
Local tour guide included in Private option.
Private or Shared Tour available options.
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience, operated only with:
• Expert Professional English-Speaking Drivers
• Selected local Expert Licensed Tour Guides
• Welcoming by private licensed fully-insured air-conditioned comfortable Vehicles
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English Speaking Driver
- Dedicated licensed local expert personal tour guide (in Private Option)
- Wine Tasting and Light Lunch
What's excluded :
- Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abbazia di Monte Oliveto Maggiore, 53041, Asciano Italy
Monte Oliveto Maggiore:
When exploring the beautiful area of Southern Tuscany close to Siena, you will visit the Abbey of Monte Oliveto Maggiore. It is situated in a beautiful position between typical forms of eroded soil and a forest of cypresses and oaks.
The Abbey was founded in 1313 by Sienese Bernardo Tolomei who retired in this isolated place, property of his family, after he converted to Benedictine order. Some years later he began the construction of the Abbey. The structure as you see it today has been completed during the following centuries.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Assisi, Assisi, Province of Perugia, Umbria
Wine Tasting and Light Lunch included:
We are glad to share with you our passion for wine and our territory. Discover the secrets of viticolture and broaden your knowledge about the world of wine. We make a journey throughout flavours, tradition and history of a unique land...enjoying and tasting together a wonderful glass of wine!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Basilica Papale e Sacro Convento di San Francesco d'Assisi, Piazza S. Francesco, 2, 06081, Assisi Italy
It was the birthplace of St. Francis, who founded the Franciscan religious order in the town in 1208, and St. Clare, the founder of the Poor Sisters.
Nowadays Assisi is a popular destination not only for religious tours, but also for the history that the city has witnessed during the centuries.
The Basilica of San Francesco d’Assisi is the most important site to visit while in town.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and Return Point: Your accommodation in RomeIn Shared Tour Option only: Shared Tour Departure Hour pickup includes a 15-30 minute window. Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver will arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Wine Tasting: Minimum drinking age is 18 (soft drinks instead wine)
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.