Retrace the footsteps of Rembrandt in the streets of Amsterdam. Where did he draw, etch, paint his masterpieces? Visit the locations that mattered in his life; where the Night Watch to be diplayed, where his wife is buried. Get to know the people in his life and the stories behind his paintings. On this tour you experience the life and work of the greatest Dutch master of the Golden Age.
per adult from
What's included :
- English and Dutch guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Museum Het Rembrandthuis (Rembrandt House), Jodenbreestraat 4, 1011 NK Amsterdam The Netherlands
The house where Rembrandt has lived on the peak of his career. A perfect place to introduce the Dutch Master in the beginning of the tour.
Pass By: Blauwbrug, linking Rembrandtplein and Waterlooplein, Amsterdam The Netherlands
What did Rembrandt see while standing on the forerunner of this bridge, overlooking the Amstel river?
Stop At: Rembrandtplein, 1017 CT Amsterdam The Netherlands
This square was not always named after Rembrandt. With his statue and the 3D version of the famous Night Watch the question rises: Did Rembrandt ever visited this square?
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: In de Waag, 4 Nieuwmarkt, 1012 CR Amsterdam The Netherlands
Learn where and how Rembrandt shook up the Amsterdam art scene with his first big commission.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Oude Kerk, Oudekerksplein 23, 1012 GX Amsterdam The Netherlands
Who were the women in Rembandt's life? How come Rembrandt never re-married after the death of his wife and what has the Oude Kerk to do with it?
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Rembrandt House Museum, Jodenbreestraat 4, 1011 NK Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Dam Square, Dam, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.