Renaissance Ride: The "New Buffalo” Foodie Experience
Buffalo is back on the rise thanks to a unique small businesses community and citizen activists. On the Renaissance Ride, we’ll sample some of the best food hotspots, including a globally-sourced coffeeshop, a worker-owned bakery, and an international food market run by refugees.
Savor the flavors while learning about the city’s history of immigration and its connection to its current immigrant communities. We’ll also hear about groundbreaking urban gardening initiatives, grassroots organizing, and the community heroes who are leading the city’s resurgence.
This tour is truly one of Buffalo’s most unique food experiences – providing a fun (and delicious!) way to learn about the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bike Rental Included
- Entry/Admission - BreadHive Bakery & Cafe
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buffalo Bike Tours, 130 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14202-4103
We'll gather to depart here and return here
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: BreadHive Bakery & Cafe, 402 Connecticut St, Buffalo, NY 14201, USA
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :130 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14202, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.