Rent a KTM mountain bike
Hire these by far best quality bikes in town for a fair price !
We are open every day of the week from 8 am till midnight .
We will suggest the best routes in the area and provide you with maps .
per adult from
What's included :
- New KTM peak deore mountain bikes
- Use of helmet
- pump and repair kit
- spear tubes
- water bidons
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Here is one of our suggested routes . You start from our gear rental center in old town 10 am ( earlier or later is fine too ). You take your bike/bikes and drive around the old town following the coast and get to the bridge . Cross the bridge turn left and follow the coast all the time.
On the way is all beach on your left side , on the right side are old Italian villas built when this town was under Italy .
After a while you will find a separated bike road that goes all the way to the historical town of Nin which is 17 km away from your starting point.
In Nin you will find the nicest sand beach in the area and there are good places to eat too !
This route is flat and you can get there and back in about 3 hours . It is the route that the local people prefer too.
We can suggest other routes too , but it is up to you where you want to go !
Departure Point :Ul. Špire Brusine 8, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.