Requesens Palace Dinner Experience with Medieval Show
Enjoy a 3.5-hour tour with a 4 -course dinner, including a cup of champagne in Requesens Palacisit. Visit one of the largest Medieval Palaces in Europe. Enjoy a live and amazing medieval show.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Glass of cava
- Dinner - 4-course dinner
- All activities
- Live entertainment
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- An activity that is taking place at the Palau Requesens, the current headquarters of the Real Academia de las Buenas Letras, that combines an evening tour, a popular history talk, and an attractive culinary proposal inspired by the era when the building was built. All of this in one of the Barcelona's most exceptional private palaces built onto the city's ramparts. You shall visit Requesens Palace (XIVc.), guided by expert historians that will explain the fascinating life of Elisabeth of Requesens, Virreina of Naples, and the mysterious history of the palace, its terrace and tower - never been open to the public until this season-. From there you shall have a splendid sight of the Gothic Quarter.
The activity begins in the courtyard of Requesens Palace with a glass of cava and then, the tour inside the Palace a Medieval–style dinner, served in the dinner room, while enjoying a soft music of that century will make you feel one of the noble guests.
A Medieval show that Isabel de Requesens would herself offered to her illustrious friends.
Live the experience!
Departure Point :Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.