Responsible & Animal Friendly Whale Watching - by Air
We conduct Responsible & Animal Friendly Whale Watching flights.
Whale watching in Sri Lanka is an amazing activity to partake in, and is even more breathtaking when done through an aircraft as it does not disturb the whale’s natural habitat. Observing the majestic nature of the largest mammal in the world, the Blue Whale, from an aerial point of view leaves passengers with an incomparable experience and understanding of the true magnitude of the beauty and grace of the species.
Our high-winged aircraft allow passengers an unobstructed spectacular birds eye view from their window seats, making it a breathtaking experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
We will receive you at the Airport/ Air Force camp gate. Escort to the flight briefing Caravan where you meet the Pilot and he will conduct pre-flight and safety brief, issue boarding pass. Then walk to the aircraft for the Whale Watching and Scenic Flight
• Dondra Head Lighthouse, Light House Road, Dondra 81000 Sri Lanka
• Weligama Beach, Matara Sri Lanka
• Mirissa Beach, Mirissa 81740 Sri Lanka
Departure Point :25 Thalathuduwa Temple Rd, Habaraduwa, Sri Lanka
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.