Rhine River Evening Panorama Cruise in Cologne
In the evening, this tour weighs anchor in Cologne for a two hour evening panorama cruise against the magnificent backdrop of the cathedral city. The tour starts/ends at the pier in walking distance to the old town and Cologne cathedral.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- When the twilight slowly falls on the city, Cologne exudes a very special charm. The outstanding attractions of the Rhine metropolis shine in the evening light and glisten like jewels. The unique Romanesque churches of St. Kunibert, Great St. Martin and St. Maria Lyskirchen, and of course the Cathedral, which, bathed in greenish light, seems almost to give the city panorama an unearthly crown. On your two-hour evening cruise, you can admire these wonderful sights and enjoy Cologne at leisure.
The landing-stage is only a five minute walk from Germany's most visited cultural monument, and when you go aboard the ship you are plunged into the fascinating history of the fourth largest city in Germany. While you enjoy the comfort of the ship and a magnificent view of the unique evening city panorama, you will learn all kinds of facts about the city, its peculiarities and its inhabitants. Meals and drinks à la carte are available in the restaurant; delicious barbecue specialties and cocktails can be found on the sundeck (depending on weather conditions).
Departure Point :Cruceros por el Rin y el Mosela - VisitaColonia.info, Frankenwerft 35, 50667 Köln, Germany
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks covering the mouth and nose (or scarves, cloths, or similar) must be worn when purchasing tickets and in the queue for boarding. The following rules apply on board: In general: Where the minimum distances cannot be observed, passengers must wear a mask covering the mouth and nose.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.