Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve & Wonder Caves
Feel the excitement of driving around the predator camps to see White and Tawny Lion prides as well as Wild Dogs and Cheetah in their natural Habitat and a visit to the Reptile Park and Wildlife Centre.
You will also get to enter the famous Wonder Caves with the largest Chamber and see a host of formations still in mint condition.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled Water
- Professional Photos taken during the Tour which will be placed onto Dropbox for you to retrieve.
- Reptile and Wildlife Centre
- Tour of Wondercaves
- Visit to Hippo Pools
- Entry/Admission - Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Wondercave
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve, 520 Kromdraai Road, Krugersdorp 1739 South Africa
The Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve covers approximately 1200 hectares with over 650 heads of game from over 25 different species of antelope, big game, predators and birds species that will satisfy any animal lover.
We will explore the reserve in our own vehicles along well-maintained gravel roads, visiting the predator camps to see Tawny and White Lion prides as well as Wild Dogs and Cheetahs before heading to the Wildlife Centre and Reptile Park.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Wondercave, 520 Kromdraai Road Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve, Kromdraai, Krugersdorp 1739 South Africa
The Wondercave is situated in the internationally well-known valley of Kromdraai, in the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site amidst famous paleontological sites containing some of the oldest relics of mankind.
This natural wonder, opened to the public in 1991, boasts an enormous single chamber, which one enters by elevator, along sidewalls decorated with beautiful formations up to fifteen meters high as well as Rim stone pools, Cave pearls, Stalactite and Stalagmites and many more different formations. Due to the size of the cave, no crawling is necessary.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups from Greater Sandton, Rosebank and Surrounding areas.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to the present condition we will be regulating the number of people on the vehicle to 5 pax in line with social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.