Rhône Valley Terroir Private Tour with Local Cheese & Wine Tasting from Lyon
Explore the lyonnais terroir in 4 hours. On this back roads tour you will discover the fabulous wines of the Northern Rhône Valley and another local speciality, which is worth the trip for those people who love the “food & wine“ matching : the Rigotte de Condrieu, a goat cheese with a subtle and fragrant taste! Aboard our minivan you will see authentic and beautiful landscapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Wine tasting
- Cheese tasting
- licensed/certified guide-driver
- Local guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Parc naturel regional du Pilat
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc naturel regional du Pilat, 2 rue Benay, 42410 Pelussin France
You will stop in a typical farm of the Park where you will see friendly goats and taste very good cheese.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ampuis, Ampuis, Rhone, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
You will discover a lovely wine estate, hidden in the middle of the vineyards. The winemaker will be happy to present you his winery and he will invite you to taste some of his wines.
Your taste buds will remember the taste of the Côte-Rôtie, Condrieu wine for a while !
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.