Ria Formosa Natural Park Birdwatching Segway Tour from Faro
Get close to nature during a 1.5-hour bird-watching tour from Faro by Segway. Travel around the Ria Formosa Natural Park in the Algarve with a knowledgeable guide. See scenic landscapes including marshes, tidal flats and fresh water lagoons, and catch sight of various native and migratory birds, such as the rare purple swamphen and flamingos in their native habitat. Learn more about the ecosystems and bird species from your expert guide. Upgrade to include pickup and drop-off from your Algarve hotel.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Use of a Segway and helmet
- Use of binoculars
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ria Formosa Natural Park, Olhao Portugal
Enjoy the beauty of the birds that migrate to the Algarve, on the Ria Formosa landscape
Pass By: Clube de Golfe da Quinta do Lago, Roundabout 4, Loule 8135-024 Portugal
Enjoy the fabulous landscapes of the golfs in Quinta do Lago and see where the rich and famous live!
There are many celebrities in Quinta do Lago and we pass by most of their villas!
Departure Point :Ludo Hiking Trail, EM527 1, 8005 Faro, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick and return clients from their hotel - if within Faro area - for only 5 Euros per person! More than a 5km radius we have a surcharge:5-10km: 6.5 Euros per person10-15km: 7.5 Euros per person15-25km: 12.5 Euros per person25-50km: 25 Euros per person
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.