This is a moderate walk that takes 4h in total
Has amazing views and nature during the walk
Its a moderate walk so if you are scared of hights its not recommend but its still safe to walk
The walk is from 9h-16h
If you like views this is the walk you just do!
per adult from
9 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick ups is at 9h10
The group can be small or big depends on the number of bookings
This a moderade walk since has stairs and its not completly flat
Has lots of nature, open views, small tunnels and the guide will esplain the different types of trees, plants and ehy is is called ribeiro frio
The walk itself takes 4h in total but you will have 30 minutes of lunch which is your picnic that ou have to bring.
The best point of this walk is more about its views that has surrounds it!
Bring a jacket, picnic,water, walking boots, comfortable clothes
You will return to your hotel at 16h
Departure Point :Funchal Lido Caniço
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Return location is at 16h
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.