Rice stack Jingpu tribe trip Hailutong (20 people line)
Each group of 20 people will travel in a three-day trip by car. A car can take up to 40 people.
※ There is no shopping stop for the whole journey. The fee includes: full transportation, accommodation, attractions, all dining restaurants, and all experience activities, travel industry liability insurance fees. ※This quotation does not apply to national holidays, consecutive holidays, Chinese New Year, etc. ※Hotel-Lixiang Hotel Chain Hualien Pavilion, Room Type: One Room
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Travel industry liability insurance
- Entry/Admission - Mijhan Trail
- Entry/Admission - Hsiukuluan River
- Entry/Admission - 靜浦部落
What's excluded :
- Personal consumption outside the itinerary
Day 1: Taipei-Hualien
Stop At: Mijhan Trail, Mizhan Vil., Shoufeng Township Taiwan
Rice stack tribe porter welcome dance and experience
The fishing method passed down by the ancestors, with the gossip net throwing action, using the body's swing to spread the net is big and round ~ Can you grasp the skills? Wait for you to try!
Mizhan tribe tour + rice stack road
In the era of inconvenient transportation, the ancestors used the ancient roads that crossed the coast to travel between the Rift Valley and the coast. Among them, the rice was the largest, and the rice stack was named. Guided by a professional guide, you will walk into the ancient road of the ancients step by step, and experience the wisdom of the ancestors, the culture of the tribe and the rich ecological feast.
Purple To Dur (DIY)
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Mijhan Trail, Mizhan Vil., Shoufeng Township Taiwan
Bancher campfire party
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
• Lunch: Liquid fragrant
• Dinner: Tribal style meal (9 dishes, 1 soup, 1 fruit)
Accommodation included: Lixiang Hotel Chain Hualien
Day 2: Rafting - Jingpu
Stop At: Hsiukuluan River, Lunten Mountain, Yuli Taiwan
Xiugulu River rafting half day
From the Mizuho Rafting Center to the end of the Fengbin Changhong Bridge, about 4 hours of rafting trips, a total of 23 torrential shoals of different sizes, the thrill of accidental water fall or overturning is always memorable. The magnificent geological landscape of the Xiuguluan gorge, the exposed riverbank rock formations, can be seen in five different geology, and in the process of enjoying the stimulation, it is also in the best geological classroom.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: 靜浦部落, 977, Taiwan, Hualien County, Fengbin Township, 3鄰140號
Jingpu Tribe Archery Experience + Wave Crab ☆-Inward Visit
The Jingpu tribe, located at the mouth of the Xiuguluo River, inherits the life style of the tribe. Two experiences were arranged, archery and spray crabs, and the tribe friends took everyone to learn the tradition and stay close to the ancestors. Looking forward to the legendary marksman? Let's go to Jingpu and give it a try! Pick up the traditional bow and arrow and start learning from the upper bowstring to test if you have the potential to be a hunter.
☆ The wild crab, commonly known as the “backward 噜”, goes to the beach with the tribe friends and looks for it with the waves! Need careful resolution to find them from the stone
Duration: 3 hours
• Dinner: New Pacific No. 1 Shop - Tribal Cuisine (Family Style)
The meal prepared by the tribe mother in the community center is prepared for everyone with the season's wild vegetables and indigenous ingredients and seasonings.
• Breakfast: Breakfast in the hotel
• Lunch: Simple lunch box
Accommodation included: Lixiang Hotel Chain Hualien Hall
Day 3: Taroko National Park - Return to Taipei
Stop At: Taroko Gorge, Xinchen Township, Xiulin Taiwan
Taroko National Park (Palace, Visitor Center, Yanzikou)
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Xiao Zhui Lu Trail, Taroko National Park, Xiulin Taiwan
The "Small Cone Trail" was officially launched in November 2015. The terrain looks like a "cone cliff" and was named "Small Cone Trail". The entire trail is only 650 meters in length, hiding many secrets. view. There is also a rope suspension bridge in the middle of the trail that can accommodate up to 5 people. Only one person can walk at a time. It can't be paralleled. When you walk on the suspension bridge, it is like being covered by a suspension bridge. There is a feeling of being stimulated by the traps set.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Shakadang Trail, Taroko National Park, Fushi Village, Xiulin Township, Xiulin 972 Taiwan
Sandakan Trail + Mystery Valley
The Sakhalu Trail is about 60 meters above sea level. It belongs to the damp valley terrain, rich in natural ecology and secluded trails. The rock bedding along the trail is also a good teaching material.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
• Breakfast: Buffet breakfast in the hotel
• Lunch: Dakili flavor meal
In the season, the wild vegetables are the cooking items. In addition to the restaurant's body, there is also a show floor for the show and tribal culture. If you are lucky, you can also see the process of making the meal. The platform next to the restaurant has a wonderful view of the clear water cliff.
• Dinner: Huadong Special Vegetable Railway Bento
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Taipei Station (East 3), Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan 100
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.