Richard Hernandez naturalist guide - Private Mindo cloud forest day tour
We do offer:
pick up and drop off from/to Quito.
licensed naturalist English/Spanish speaking local guide
birding for beginners to amateur level,
botanizing in their natural habitat,
nature hikes from Easy to moderate-difficult level,
sustainable and local support.
OR WE CAN EVEN CUSTOMIZE THE TOUR FOR YOU.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ground transportation
- Licensed Naturalist English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Milpe Bird Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Mindo Cloudforest.com
- Entry/Admission - El Pahuma Orchid Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Milpe Bird Sanctuary, Via Calacali, km 91, San Miguel de los Bancos 170750 Ecuador
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mindo Cloudforest.com, E28, Ecuador
A professional licensed guided will take to discover the nature wonders of the cloud forest. Discovering waterfalls, water cascades, endemic birds like toucans, tanagers and hummingbirds. Taste the local food, enjoy of the beautiful subtropical weather like.
To book with a professional expert is a different way of discovering and learning about people and nature. Fluent English spoken.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: El Pahuma Orchid Reserve, Quito Ecuador
A licensed naturalist guide with fluent Spanish/English spoken.
Discovering the nature wonders while hiking through easy or moderate hiking trails. Orchids, bromeliads, tree ferns, heliconias, reptiles, amphibians, trees, bioregulators, in general all the explanations from an local expert naturalist guide, his name is Richard Hernandez.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tandayapa, Tandayapa, Pichincha Province
Excellent place for hiking and birding paradise.
Local place for trying an exotic local food (under request:)
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Nanegalito, Nanegalito, Pichincha Province
Charming little town where we do pass by without stopping. People on weekends come from the mountains to listen the service in the town and buy their suppliers.
Stop At: Mindo, Mindo, Pichincha Province
A charming town, local political parish.
We may stop here for lunch or any other attraction like: butterfly garden, water tubing, zip line,coffee or chocolate tour (under request):
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
A short stop by the Inty Ñan museum or Mitad del Mundo to visit the Equator line on the way back from the cloud forest.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at 7:15 AM from any hotel or address within Quito. We drop off between 16:00 PM to 17:30 PM as max. to your hotel or other address within Quito city.Out of Quito an additional fee.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Mandatory health insurance applies only to foreign tourists.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.