Ricks Cafe and Negril 7 Mile Beach Private Tour (LOW PRICE)
Discover Negril's legendary Seven Mile Beach on this 7-hour tour from your hotel/ resort. After a scenic journey along the northern coastline, arrive at the famous 7-mile stretch of white sand and azure water. Spend time swimming, snorkeling on the reefs, sunbathing or participating in various watersport activities for an additional fee. Then stop by Rick's Cafe for lunch and drinks (own expense) while watching the cliff divers. Round-trip transportation from all resorts is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and Drop off
- Driver/ Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Seven Mile Beach
- Entry/Admission - Rick's Cafe
What's excluded :
- Water sports activities/rentals (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Mile Beach, Negril Jamaica
Facing the west, and sheltered by a reef, the waters at the Seven Mile Beach are calm, making it a hotspot for families and water sports enthusiasts. Visitors can snorkel or scuba dive along the fragile reef to discover the underwater world, or enjoy activities including stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, sailing and swimming.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
Once at the cafe, you can watch professional divers fly through the air and into the water from steep cliffs, relax to the sound of soothing reggae music, and watch a vibrant sunset. Enjoy the restaurant's food, or sip on your favorite cocktail from the bar (own expense). Have approximately three hours at the cafe.When the sunset we leave. Tour is flexible and you may return earlier if you wish.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel not listed simply type the name when booking
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Bring change of clothes, towels and sun block if needed
- Infant seats available upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.