Ride & Beach Lime Tour
Are you looking for a beautiful day in St. Luca while having a great time? Then this bike tour and beach hangout is definitely what you need!
This tour is all about the outdoors and having a great time on the bike. We provide transportation from your hotel or cruise ship to the Pigeon Island entrance where the tour will commence. From there, we will embark on a bike ride which will take you through the town of Gros Islet and its environs. Along the way you can expect to see local sites, architecture & the island's only 18 hole golf course located in Cap Estate. Along the way we will have stops where everyone can take in the sites and photos. The bike tour will end at Pigeon island beach where everyone gets to enjoy refreshments such as the local piton beer and have a dip in the warm Caribbean Sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local beer
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pigeon Island National Park, Pigeon Island St. Lucia
We start off at Pigeon Island!
Stop At: Gros Islet Town Market, Marina St, Gros Islet, St Lucia
We take a scenic ride through Gros Islet town. Learn a little bit about the culture and stop to take some photos.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Cap Estate Club, St. Lucia
Enjoy a cool ride and check out the lovely landscape!
Stop At: Pigeon Island National Park, Pigeon Island St. Lucia
Back to the Beach to enjoy a nice refreshing swim while sipping on some complimentary refreshments.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all locations in the North, Cap Estate to Castries Ports
- Port Castries
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.