Ride an electric bicycle for a Historical Tour in Aiken
This is the best way to experience Aiken hands down. If you have never ridden and electric bike, its a must do experience. If you have tried one before, then you know how much fun they are! Our guides will show you the best parts of Aiken in person and without windows. The bikes do most of the work. Come prepared to have a wonderful time!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
Travelers will ride our fun electric bikes throughout historic downtown Aiken. We will travel approximately 11 miles where you will marvel at the historic architecture and our beautiful horse district. Our electric bikes allow you to experience the sights, sounds and smells of our beautiful city in an unencumbered, up close and personal kind of way!
• Aiken Golf Club, 555 Highland Park Dr SW, Aiken, SC 29801-3703
• Aiken County Historical Museum, 433 Newberry St SW, Aiken, SC 29801-4844
• Hopelands Gardens, Whiskey Road and Dupress Place, Aiken, SC 29802
• Aiken Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame and Museum, 135 Dupree Pl SW Inside historic Hopelands Gardens., Aiken, SC 29801-4811
• Aiken Visitors Center and Train Museum, 406 Park Ave SE, Aiken, SC 29801-4510
Departure Point :132 Laurens St SW, Aiken, SC 29801, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.