Ride Peruvian Paso Horses in Cusco
This is a 4 hours activity for people who loves horses, we provide Peruvian Paso horses to ride around Cusco city visiting the Temple of the moon and the inca face near Cusco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Horseback Riding Cusco - Day Tours
- Entry/Admission - Templo de la Luna
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Horseback Riding Cusco - Day Tours, Urb. Balconcillo k 10 A lado del rest. la casona del inca, Cusco 08000 Peru
Holger holds a degree in Management and Tourism by the National University of San Antonio Abad del Cusco, and his father Lucho is teacher of History and Geography in a secondary school in the city of Cusco.
Both are horse’s Lovers, having an experience of more than 20 years about the care and training of horses.
Together they decided to offer new experiences to our visitors, offering Horseback Riding tours in Cusco – Perú. In those tours that they designed you can learn and interact about important Natural and Cultural attractions of the Inca culture which are detailed on this web site.
Our services are always given by a personalized way, we always look for every detail for our visitors, that is why “Horseback Riding Cusco” operates their services like a “Private Service” to ensure a memorable experience during your stay with us.
Come with us and discover the Cusco Region with “Horseback Riding Cusco”.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Templo de la Luna, Cusco Peru
an ancient inca temple for fertility, here you can see the ancient inca gods carved on the stone, the puma, the condor and the serpent, the best place to connect yourself with the mystical andes!
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
an ancient inca fortress that is now one of the hidden inca gems in Cusco, no one can understand how the incas could move and shape rocks that are more than 120 tones of weight!!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- bring a rain jacket.
- wear jeans
- wear a confortable shoes to WALK
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Groups limited to 06 persons while the Pandemic is active by the W.H.O.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.