Rila Monastery and Boiana church private tour
You have the chance to visit two UNESCO world heritage sites in one day- Boyana church and Rila Monastery.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Boyana Church
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rila Monastery, Rila 2643 Bulgaria
Rila Monastery is the biggest active male orthodox monastery in Bulgaria, founded by the first Bulgarian hermit- Saint Ivan Rilski in the 10th century. After the big fire in 1833 the monastery was rebuilt anew, the only building which remained from the old monastery is the defense tower. In the Monastery you will have the chance to visit: The Church “Birth of the Holly Virgin” with the relics of Saint John of Rila (Ivan Rilski), the coffin of Tsar Boris III, the monastery kitchen /called Magernitsa/, Hrelyo’s defence tower, history and monastery economy museum. Visit to Saint Yoan’s Cave possible only in good weather.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Boyana Church, 3 Boyansko Ezero Str., Sofia 1616 Bulgaria
Boyana church and its beautiful frescos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel, apartment, hostel, Sofia airport pick up, min 3 persons to book trip.Airports
- Vrazhdebna Airport, Sofia Bulgaria
Departure Time :9/8/2020 - 12/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.