Rio Celeste +TUBING (4 People minimum): Wild Life,Lunch,Active Volcano,Waterfall
In this approximately two hours day Trip the Rain Forest in the National Park and magnificent waterfall awaits us. On the way, it's possible to see three active volcanoes in line and we will go through three different types of forests and we will have brief stop to admire the Tree of Peace which is more than 500 years old. We'll continue on to cool off in the Celeste River:For an hour and half we will tube down the river stopping at 5 places for swimming and snacking on fresh regional fruits. After tubing,we will have Local Style Lunch and we will return along the best route to see Wild Life (Such as Sloths,Colored Frogs, Butterfly Garden and Exotic Birds)
IMPORTANT: 4 PEOPLE MINIMUM.
8 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Rio Celeste
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Celeste, Tenorio Volcano National Park Costa Rica
National Park,Active Volcanos,Local Style Lunch, Waterfall, Exotic Wild Life Tubing Down the Blue Sky River.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel by Hotel.
Departure Time :8/24/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.