Rio de Janeiro Helicopter Tour
What could be better than a sightseeing tour of Rio de Janeiro from the air? From the vantage point of a helicopter, you'll have unforgettable views of this beautiful city, nestled against a backdrop of granite peaks like Sugar Loaf Mountain rising from Guanabara Bay. On this 7-8 minute helicopter tour with a professional pilot, you’ll take some of the most spectacular photos of Rio imaginable, including Christ the Redeemer on Corcovado Mountain, overlooking Copacabana Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 7-8 minute helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, Avenida Epitacio Pessoa, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22471-001 Brazil
Fly from the Lagoon above Rio’s best green areas
Pass By: Ipanema Beach, Avenida Vieira Souto - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22420-002 Brazil
See the famous Ipanema Beach
Pass By: Copacabana Beach, Av. Atlantica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-011 Brazil
Have the chance to take outsanding perspectives of Copacabana Beach
Pass By: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
See one Rio's postcards and enjoy it from a great perspective
Pass By: Botafogo Bay, Praia de Botafogo 400, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22250-910 Brazil
Get to know the Botafogo shore seen from above.
Pass By: Botanical Garden, Rua Jardim Botanico 1008 Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22460-000 Brazil
You’ll see the threes from the charming Botanical Garden, founded by Former King João VI (then Regent Prince)
Pass By: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
See the Tijuca Rainforest and a take lap around the Christ Redeemer Statue, before flying back down to the Lagoon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- NOTE: a window seat is not guaranteed
- This tour requires a minimum number of 4 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date, be refunded in full or buy a second ticket.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The flight is first come first served.
- It is recommended you call us to check if weather conditions are preventing the helicopter from flying
- Infants up to 02 years usually do not pay. However, if the pilot determines that for security reasons the child should occupy the seat, then the value for this seat will be charged.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.