Rio Secreto Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket
Rio Secreto is the longest semi- flooded cave in the Yucatan Peninsula. We have 90 hectares of land of which by our conservation programs, we use only 10% for tourism purposes. For your safety, we only manage small groups.
per adult from
What's included :
- Neoprene suit (WETSUIT) and life jacket. Safety helmet with lamp.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Fresh waters
- Entry/Admission - Rio Secreto
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Visit: Rio Secreto, Carretera Federal Libre Chetumal _ Puerto Juarez Km 283.5 Ejido Sur, Playa del Carmen 77712 Mexico
Rio Secreto it’s a journey through a glass museum of formations that tell the geological history of our planet. It’s without a doubt, a life transforming experience.
Departure Point :Rio Secreto, Carretera Federal Libre Chetumal _ Puerto Juarez Km 283.5 Ejido Sur, Playa del Carmen 77712 Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.