Rioja Full Experience Tour from San Sebastian with Lunch
We invite you to discover the most famous wine region of Spain, La Rioja, where traditional family wineries coexist with more avant-garde ones.
During this full day tour, we will get the opportunity to explore the different styles of wineries of La Rioja Wine Region, from century-old to boutique-style wineries. We will stroll through vineyards, learn about the elaboration processes employed in winemaking, and, of course, taste the wines of famous wineries in La Rioja Region. In addition to this, our tour includes a traditional Riojan lunch with wine pairings.
After completing the tour, you will have learned about the history of the area and the different styles of wines produced today in La Rioja Region.
You will travel as part of a small group with a minimum of 2 guests and a maximum of 6.
Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided winery visit and wine tasting at one centenary-old winery of La Rioja Region
- Wine tastings at two other wineries of the Region (two wines per winery)
- Lunch - Traditional Riojan 3-course lunch paired with wine
- Friendly local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any additional food or wine tastings not specified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haro, Haro, La Rioja
After pickup from your accommodation in San Sebastian, we will head to the city of Haro in La Rioja Alta wine region. We will take a formal guided visit of a traditional Riojan winery located in Haro's famous Train Station District. After the guided visit, you will enjoy a tasting of two glasses of wine at the winery.
Following the formal winery visit and tasting, we will take a short stroll through Haro's Train Station District and enjoy an additional quick tasting of 2-3 wines at another winery.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laguardia, Laguardia, Province of Alava, Basque Country
We will leave the Rioja Alta wine region behind and cross the river into the Rioja Alavesa wine region to head towards its capital: the village of Laguardia.
We will take a guided stroll through this enchanting medieval village, and later head to visit a smaller, family-run winery located in the Rioja Alavesa wine region. At the winery, we will learn a bit about its history and enjoy a tasting of two of their wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rioja Alavesa, Álava, Spain
We will take you to enjoy a typical 3-course Riojan lunch paired with wine.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bodegas Ysios, Camino de la Hoya, 01300 Laguardia Spain
After lunch, we will head to Ysios winery, famous for its architecture, for some wonderful photo opportunities.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bodegas Marques de Riscal, 01340 Elciego Spain
We will head to Bodegas Marques de Riscal, designed by Frank Gehry, for some additional photo opportunities.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- Please include your pick-up location in San Sebastian at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.