Riu Negril Hotel Airport Transfer
Our Servant Management model allows us to provide a level of service that every customer can appreciate. We strive to increase Smiles per Gallon and humbly accept feedback and constructive criticism to make our service better.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Offensive Weapons
- Once you book with us and provide your contact details our service is executed in the following steps:
1. We make contact.
2. We gather details regarding group and luggage size to determine the size transport that will be required.
3. We agree on a time from that works best for you and your family.
4. We pickup on time.
5. We assist with loading luggage if needed.
6. We take you to your destination in comfort and style, at your desired level of entertainment.
Departure Point :
We can pick you up from the cruise ship piers, Airports as well as your hotels whether you are traveling to or from the Island of Jamaica. Let us know your departure time at least 6 hours in advance and we'll advise on the best time time to depart.
PortsCruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, JamaicaMontego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, JamaicaCruise Ship Terminal Berth 2, Montego Bay, Jamaica
AirportsSangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotel Riu Negril, Norman Manley Boulevard, Bloody Bay Beach, Negril, JamaicaSangster International Airport, Montego Bay, JamaicaCruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, JamaicaCruise Ship Terminal Berth 2, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.