River Rafting in Alaska Wilderness
Enjoy a relaxing day floating down one of Alaska's beautiful rivers. Head out early in the morning and try to catch some wildlife. Or head out in the evening to take advantage of Fairbanks midnight sun! This river trip is sure to be one you will remember.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1st Alaska Tours, Fairbanks, AK 99709-5534
Your rafting day tour begins right at your Fairbanks accommodation, so you don’t need to plan how to meet your local operator and you will save additional taxi costs.
Float through the great Alaska wilderness on a once in a lifetime experience for the whole family or the outdoor enthusiast.
On your 5-hour outdoor adventure, you will have the chance to see Alaska wildlife up close, while silently drifting down one of the area's spectacular rivers. Take in the peace and quiet Alaska's nature has to offer. You may have the opportunity to take pictures of Moose, Bear, Wolf, Fox, Beaver, and Bald Eagle.
Light snacks included.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from local Fairbanks Hotels. All other guests we ask to meet us at Walmart by theliquor store entrance for pick up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.