Road Trips with Honest Travel Experience
South Africa as some of the best road trips in the world and you haven't really explored this country if you have not gone on a road trip to see the landscape.
We offer different Road Trips:
- Panara Route
- Garden Route
Are the few options you could choose from.
We have the following road trips running weekly and monthly, on these experiences you will get to meet new people explore South Africa like never before.
per adult from
1 day 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 20% off any of our other tours
- Breakfast - Our deferent packages come with different options depending on how much you would like to spend.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Drakensberg Mountains
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Johannesburg, Johannesburg, Greater Johannesburg, Gauteng
Johannesburg is one of the most diverse places in the world with fascinating History and culture.
Forget everything you have heard about this beautiful place let me take you through the real truth about Johannesburg.
Johannesburg is a large city in Gauteng Province of South Africa. It was established as a small village controlled by a Health Committee in 1886 with the discovery of an outcrop of a gold reef on the farm Langlaagte. The population of the city grew rapidly, becoming a municipality in 1897. In 1928 it became a city making Johannesburg the largest city in South Africa. In 2002 it joined ten other municipalities to form the City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality. Today, it is a centre for learning and entertainment for all of Africa. It is also the capital city of Gauteng.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Drakensberg Mountains, Drakensberg Region South Africa
Our Drakensburg Road trip is a 3 day 2 Night Experience which includes camping and food and activities such as:
Cultural village tour
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :1: CURIOCITY Joburg, 302 Fox St, Jeppestown, Johannesburg, 2094, South Africa
2: CURIOCITY Cape Town, 153 Main Rd, Green Point, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
3: CURIOCITY Durban, 55 Monty Naicker Rd, South Beach, Durban, 4001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at most Hotels in 10Km from SandtonAirports
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
- OR Thambo International Airport
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.