Roatan Highlight Excursion plus Beach at Sol & Mar Private Club
Get ready for a day of fun in Roatan island, we will take you to explore our local living, our small villages, local markets with a wide variety of craft, the best places for scenic photos with your group or family.
After exploring part of the island, our friendly local guide will escort you to the private Sol y Mar beach club to enjoy a beach break in Roatan's turquoise warm waters, this place is awesome for any reasons, it´s a very natural place with a great Caribbean atmosphere, multiple activities, free WIFi, beach facilities included, no vendors at the beach, great food and drinks available at the bar and restaurant.
After the beach break our guide will take you to the very colorful Roatan sign, at the Flowers Bay village (that is becoming very popular), at the back of it, awaits you perfect ocean view that you will enjoy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Sol y Mar Beach Club
- Parking Fees
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Sol y Mar Beach Club Roatan
What's excluded :
- Lunch & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sol y Mar Beach Club Roatan, Roatan, Honduras Sol y Mar Beach, Sandy Bay, Roatan 11010 Honduras
Our friendly tour guide will escort you to the private Sol y Mar Beach Club, after a fun day at Roatan's best places for amazing photos and a short city tour, at Sol y Mar you can enjoy of the white sand beach, and also you will have option for more activities.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Animals or pets allowed
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private Rentals
- Vacation Rentals
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Certified by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) organization
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.