Roatan Reactive-Refresher Dive Course
Haven’t been diving lately and want a quick scuba refresher in Roatan island? The Refresher program is the perfect way to update your dive skills and knowledge from the PADI Open Water Diver Course before jumping back into the water.
Whether you want a few reminders or need to go over the basics, Reactivate is personalized for you: You conveniently review scuba concepts on your smartphone, tablet, or computer, then go diving with a Roatan local certified diver.
• Classes with a friendly local divemaster.
• Diving Gear: Snorkel, Fins, Mask, Tanks.
• Private divemaster.
• Explore active and untouched Roatan coral reefs.
• A lot of fun and great diving sites.
Note: You must be certified for this experience, please bring your diver certification card, our divemaster will ask for it, also please provide BCD and fins size.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tropical Fruits & Water
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Lunch & Drinks
A perfect place to enjoy of a SCUBA diving refresher course in Roatan, enjoying the peaceful ocean view with our local divemaster guidance. Discover the Mesoamerican reef like never before.
• West End Village, Roatan, Honduras, West End, Honduras
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Animals or pets allowed
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Points of Interest
- Vacation Rentals
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Certified by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) organization
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.