Roatan Sunset Catamaran Tour with Transfer
Join us for a Sunset Tour departing from West End or West Bay. Relax aboard in safe hands as we sail to secluded bays for swimming and snorkeling, serving complimentary drinks and snacks along the way. Your experienced skipper will ensure you have an unforgettable journey on the waves as you cruise listening to music, reading a book, spotting flying fish or keeping an eye out for dolphins. If you take a dip and opt to use the free snorkel gear on board, you will be able to spot colorful fish and coral and notice different underwater treasures at each location you visit. We almost always make a stop at “Blue Channel“, a particularly beautiful underwater formation that is home to a great abundance of fish and corals. Your experienced skipper Captain, will guide you snorkeling if you wish, and find curious and beautiful Caribbean critters to show you.
The Sunset Tour starts at 2:30 pm and ends at 5:30 pm.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Roatan Chocolate Factory, Main Street, West End, Roatan IB3108 Honduras
This tour includes an optional visit to the famous chocolate factory to learn and taste multiple types of chocolates, also learn about the process and benefits.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CondosApartmentsPrivate RentalsVacation RentalsPorts
- Mahogany Bay Cruise Port
- Coxen Hole Town Center
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Certified by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) organization
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.