Rock Climbing at Nagarjun National Park Near Kathmandu
Rock climbing in Nepal is one of the most blooming adventure sports today. The natural rocky terrain provides excellent rock climbing choices, which have been well exploited to facilitate the wide number of sites for rock climbing for beginners to advanced climbers. One can either opt for rock climbing outdoors or indoors (manmade wall climbing). Since there are many rock climbing sites close to the capital itself, you can easily squeeze it amidst your busy schedule and plan for a little getaway.
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Necessary climbing personal equipments
- Located to the north-west of the valley, Nagarjun Forest Reserve is about a half an hour drive away. Nagarjun Rock Climbing is suitable for beginners to experts. The limestone cliff has more than 22 climbing routes ranging from grade 4a to 7b+ overhand climbing. The rocks consist of multi-pitches of 65 meters to single pitches at 12 meters. One can finish the climbing and set out to explore the Nagarjun forest reserve and the sacred Buddhist site Langlungten. It is best recommended to take initial tips and guidance from expert climbers before commencing on any rock climbing and it is the same with this one as well.
Rock climbing with Nepal Social will definitely be a good choice for you. We not only provide you the briefing for rock climbing but also let you climb rocks on your own with the expert supervision of our instructors. Also, our team has the best instructors who are certified and experienced climbers.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.