Rockland Lunchtime Culinary Walking Tour
Learn a bit about the history and a whole lot of the current culinary scene on this 3-hour tour. We will entertain and educate you while you enjoy the local flavors and talents of the town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour of Historic Downtown Rockland
- VIP Gift
- Entry/Admission - Rockland Marketplace
What's excluded :
- Gratuity to your guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rockland Marketplace, 25 Rankin St, Rockland, ME 04841-3036
Guests will join us on a culinary walking tour of the historic downtown Rockland area.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :449 Main St, Rockland, ME 04841, USA
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :1 Sea St Pl, Rockland, ME 04841, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Out of state travelers must quarantine for 14 days prior to taking our tour OR conduct a COVID-19 test in your own state within 72 hours of arrival to Maine and carry proof of your results to show upon check in. Those traveling from CT, NH, NY, NJ, VT are waived from this requirement.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.