Rodrigues Island - ORIGINE Guided Tour
The Origine tour is recommended for all those who want really understand Rodrigues Island (not only the beautiful view points) and you should plan it at the beginning of your stay in Rodrigues.
Your tour guide will pick you up, around 8 am in your hotel or guest-house, and will drive you back after the tour, that lasts around 7 hours.
Relive history, discover geology and experience life on the island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Rodrigues Friendly
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rodrigues Friendly, Angle des rues F. Leguat et, Pr. Gandi, Port Mathurin, Mauritius
1) Tour of Port Mathurin, past and today, from the colony era to the present day
2) At Pointe Canon, the military history of the island
3) On the roof of Rodrigues, at Mont Limon, a panoramic view of 240°
4) Visit a traditional house
5) Discover its history to fully experience St. Gabriel Cathedral’s tour
6) Then, through Pajérôme water, discover its legend
7) Relax while relishing a good hearty meal
8) In Caverne Patate, step by step between stalactites and stalagmites
9) Discover the coral quarry as well as the field of calcarenites
10) Mont Pistache and its stratum
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your accomodation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.