Roller Skating Tour
Our tour begins in front of Recoleta´s Cemetery. We visit on foot Recoleta S Cemetery and Our Lady of Pilar Church , after it We start our Roller Skating Tour to see: Recoleta´s Cemetery, Our Lady of Pilar Church, French Square,Shopping Buenos Aires Design, Fine Arts Museum, Law school, Flower´s Monument, Little Palermo, Embassies Area, Palermo woods area, Rose Garden, Zoo, The Rural center of exhibitions, Italy Square and the Botanical Garden.
Group day tour. Observations: Minimum 02 pax - Exclusive for people over 18 years.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Recoleta
What's excluded :
- Food and beverage.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Recoleta, Junin y Guido, Buenos Aires Argentina
Visit this french style place
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Recoleta, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.