Roman Lunch Food & Wine Tour w/ Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Local Market Visit
Are you looking for an experience where you can combine Sightseeing and Food? Eat, drink and sightsee one of Rome's most beautiful areas led by a local fun and informative guide. You will visit one of the most famous farmers market of Rome together with other MUST-SEE attractions in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All food and drinks included
- Local and expert guide
- Over 10 different food tastings
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
The Trevi district, one of the most ancient and picturesque zones of Rome. The presence of attractions such as the Piazza Navona, the Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon make it a must-see neighbourhood.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori, Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori, Rome, Lazio
In the Trevi district, several genuine trattorias and deli shops survived the modern fast-food and supermarket boom. The area hosts excellent ice-cream parlours and three top class coffee rosters, as well as two of the best salami makers in the centre of Rome.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
This food and wine our will let you discover one of the most wonderful and historical parts of Rome in a relaxed way, ideal for both foodies and culture lovers. You will visit one of the most famous opensky markets in the city and will stop at more than 7 different eateries to taste genuine traditional food and wine from antipasto to gelato including pasta, pizza, prosciutto, cheeses and so many more specialties!
Your local guide will provide you with thoughtful recommendations and everything you need to know about Rome’s cuisine, entertainment and cultural activities. There is plenty of food and wine to replace lunch. Thus, do not have breakfast and come hungry!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Since you will be entering in a church, dress code needs to be suitable (shoulders and knees covered);
- This tour does not accommodate gluten-free, dairy-free or vegan participants;
- The tour takes place rain or shine;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the "special requirements" field on booking;
- Dress code is smart casual.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.