Romantic Road Day Trip from Frankfurt to Markelsheim Wine Village (WED/SUN)
Wine town and officially recognized re
Town Hall Markelsheim
In the "lovely Tauber Valley" on the "Romantic Road" at the gates of the world-famous health resort Bad Mergentheim
On the Romantic Road, in the heart of the charming Tauber Valley, lies the beautiful town Markelsheim with character and idyll of a Franconian wine village.
Idyllic location between vast vineyards, fields and meadows, at the confluence of Lochbach and Tauber. Markelsheim is with about 2000 inhabitants largest district of Bad Mergentheim.
The central point is the market place. Surrounded by the pretty town hall and guest houses, the guest has a picturesque picture.
With its well-kept hospitality, friendly people and picturesque houses, the wine and recreation resort Markelsheim offers its guests real relaxation and exciting hours in unspoiled nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- There is no hiking guide available. Guide stays aboard the bus.
Day Trip to Würzburg at the River Main and then along the Romantic Road to Markelsheim in the Tauber Valley. Markelsheim is a small and charming wine village, famous for the "Tauberschwarz", a light red wine which is only growing in this area. Markelsheim is also situated on the long distance hiking lane Romantic Road, so guests can go for hiking through the vineyards. Worth to mention are the regional products, which are available in all the restaurants.
Departure Point :Hauptbahnhof, 60329 Frankfurt, Germany
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.