Romantic tour in Paro
An exclusive tour for all the romantics of the world! Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most romantic places in the city. Paro is Bhutan’s example of tranquility. It is also the home of sacred sites and religious buildings, dated back to the 15th century. You and your partner can relax, while learning further about the city’s history. You will feel spellbound in a charming atmosphere. What is considered as one of the best places to have a date in the city? Where can you make lovely photos? You will be surprised how many historical love stories are hidden in the streets, buildings, parks of the city. From heartbreaking and tragic, to the hilarious or spicy ones. What is the oldest temple here? What is the significance of traditions for the locals? Explore Paro with your loved one, accompanied by the city’s warm climate and friendly locals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Guide Services
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paro, Paro, Paro District
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kyichu Lhakhang, Paro, Bhutan
Return Detail :Paro, Bhutan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.