Rome By Night Tour
There's nothing quite like Rome at night, it shines in a magic light that you will never forget.This tour is a great introduction to Rome's many attractions to enjoy it without the hassle of the day time crowds, seeing Rome's monuments in a comfortable car and under the night lights is totally a different feeling , you would visit the major monument like the Colosseum , the Pantheon, Spanish steps , Trevi Fountain then climbing up the Janiculum hill to enjoy a panoramic view of the city and finally San Pieter squire.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Expert english speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The Colosseum or Coliseum, also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, is an oval amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome, Italy. Built of travertine limestone, tuff, and brick-faced concrete, it was the largest amphitheatre ever built at the time and held 50,000 to 80,000 spectators
Pass By: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
The Pantheon is a former Roman temple, now a church, in Rome, Italy, on the site of an earlier temple commissioned by Marcus Agrippa during the reign of Augustus. It was completed by the emperor Hadrian and probably dedicated about 126 AD.
Pass By: Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Rome Italy
The Spanish Steps are a set of steps in Rome, Italy, climbing a steep slope between the Piazza di Spagna at the base and Piazza Trinità dei Monti, dominated by the Trinità dei Monti church at the top.
Pass By: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
The Trevi Fountain is a fountain in the Trevi district in Rome, Italy, designed by Italian architect Nicola Salvi and completed by Giuseppe Pannini and several others. Standing 26.3 metres high and 49.15 metres wide, it is the largest Baroque fountain in the city and one of the most famous fountains in the world.
Stop At: Colle del Gianicolo, Via Garibaldi Salita di Sant'Onofrio, 00165 Rome Italy
Then you will have a chance to climb The Janiculum hill in western Rome, . Although the second-tallest hill in the contemporary city of Rome, the Janiculum does not figure among the proverbial Seven Hills of Rome, being west of the Tiber and outside the boundaries of the ancient city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Driver will pick you up from your hotel or apartment.Airports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.