Rome: Colosseum & Ancient Rome Skip-the-Line Arena Floor Tour
Step back into the past and explore the Roman Empire to feel like a real gladiator, as you walk on the famous Arena floor. Take a 2h30' guided tour including Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill for panoramic views.
- Learn more about life in the Roman age.
- Get panoramic views of the Circus Maximus.
- Skip the long lines to the Colosseum.
- Enter the majestic historic Arena.
- Walk through the heart of Rome as it was in the Roman Empire.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Entrance to the Arena of Gladiators
- Expert tour guide speaking only the selected language
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Meet your guide and small group at the exit of the Coliseo metro. Once there, begin your tour of the Flavian Amphitheater, commonly known as the Roman Colosseum. Wander around the impressive Arena for 15 minutes, where the old Roman gladiators fought to the death.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Discover the great variety of ruins, formerly the heart of the ancient Roman civilization, and most significantly its political, religious, and commercial center. Finish your tour at the Palatine Hill, and visit the various archaeological sites of the former residences of the emperors.
Duration: 55 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Finish your tour at the Palatine Hill, and visit the various archaeological sites of the former residences of the emperors.
Duration: 55 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- COVID-19 INFORMATION
- The visit of the Arena floor has a limited duration of 30 minutes and there is no possibility to stop at other Colosseum floors. All colosseum visit is included during this starting time. Then you will proceed with Roman Forum and Palatine Hile, where there are no changes.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask covering nose and mouth. Just in case visitors do not have it, we can provide one.
- Each visitor must subject to body temperature check through suitable thermometric instruments. Access will be denied to anyone with a body temperature of 37.5°C or above. In this case, we cannot take charge of it and proceed to refund, as indicated on Colosseum official website.
- Access to Colosseum is permitted avoiding assembly of large group tours in order to ensure social distancing and safety measures between visitors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.