Rome: Colosseum VIP Tour
Delve deep into ancient Roman history and discover the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum of Central Rome. You’ll discover marvels of the ancient Roman Empire and hear the stories of the bloodthirsty spectacles, and more as you follow the footsteps of the emperors, as you Skip the long lines in a 3-Hour VIP Tour
per adult from
What's included :
- Official certified guide and Radio system to hear the guide
- We guarantee "Skip the Line" even during peak season
- Colosseum entrance tickets, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum with reservation
- VIP Groups- Small Group Guided Tours
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off / Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Tickets and Reservations to Arena Floor & Underground
- Headphones will not be provided due to COVID-19 (We recommend to bring your own headphones)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The Colosseum and the Roman Forum are two landmarks rarely left off any Rome itinerary, but this VIP tour of 3 hours enables you to spend more time exploring inside without queuing outside as the tour also offers skip-the-line access to both, plus a view of the city from Capitoline Hill.
Begin the tour at the Arch of Constantine, the biggest and one of the best-preserved triumphal arches in Rome. From here, you’ll skip the line to the Colosseum and begin your exploration of Ancient Rome. The Colosseum is one of the world’s most iconic landmarks, learn about the cruel and grueling events that took place here, such as the fights between Gladiators and discover about their hard lives. Enjoy learning more from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
No visit to Ancient Rome is complete without a visit to the Palatine Hill, where all it began. You’ll learn about the legend of the twin brothers Remus and Romulus, see where the battle between the brothers took place and find out how Romulus founded the city of Rome. This historical site also consists of incredible frescoes in the House of Augustus and Hippodrome, an elliptical sunken garden from the Palace of Domitian. Here, enjoy an impressive view of the Circus Maximus and the valley of the Roman Forum before continuing your tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Finish with a chance to explore the Roman Forum with your expert guide. The Forum is known as the heart of Ancient Rome. The guide will lead you through the bustling marketplace, once ruled by the moneylenders and shopkeepers, and show you its most evocative ruins, including the Temple of Julius Caesar, the Arch of Titus, House of the Vestal Virgins, Senate House and the Basilica of Maxentius. Here, you can also admire and listen to the story of the triumphal road, also known as The Sacred Way of the Roman Forum.
In just three hours you’ll have discovered Ancient Rome, and been taught about its history. So, you can now tick off one of the items on your 'Eternal City' bucket list!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza del Arco di Costantino, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- "Skip-the-line" access is guaranteed, even during peak season (except in the event of delays or strikes by the Colosseum management)
- For security reasons the site’s Staff has the right to refuse the entrance of visitors without a valid passport or ID: please carry a valid document to avoid any inconveniences.
- You are not permitted to enter theses attractions with suitcases or large bags. Please note that there is no cloakroom on site
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Bring your own headphones
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.