Rome Experience: Colosseum Explanations, access to Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Skip the entrance line at the Colosseum so you won’t waste any time getting inside to marvel at this Roman icon. On this walking tour of Ancient Rome, you’ll explore the amphitheater’s first and second levels with a guide, who entertains you with tales of gruesome gladiator battles. Then visit the Roman Forum to see its ancient ruins like the Temple of Julius Caesar. This tour is limited to 25 people. If you want to enhance your experience, upgrade to a tour of the Colosseum’s restricted underground chambers, arena and upper tier. Skip the line outside the Colosseum with your priority-entrance ticket Learn all about the gladiators and the emperors who decided their fates Walk around the first and second tiers of the Colosseum, hearing its history from your guide Explore the Roman Forum, seeing the House of the Vestal Virgins and walking along Via Sacre Upgrade and gain access the Colosseum’s arena floor, underground chambers and third tier.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fast access to Colosseum
- Official & knowledgeable guide
- Host up to the entrances doors
- Entrances to Palatine hill and Roman Forum
- Customer service
- Free cancellation*
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Food and Lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Enjoy a gudied tour of the Colosseum with some precious explanations from this millenium amphitheatre given by a professional guide. You will see the ground floor, the first floor ad you will have an access to Roman Forum and palatine Hill.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Via Capo d'Africa, 15A, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.