Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Bus tour and Return Transfer from Civitavecchia Port
Get the keys to the “Eternal City” combining the best Bus Tour and an easy round trip transfer from Civitavecchia port to the Center of Rome! You will be comfortably picked-up nearby the port and dropped-off in the center of Rome where you will start an unforgettable experience on board of an open-top Big Bus! Discover at your leisure the magical eternal city!
Upon disembarking from the ships, please take the complimentary shuttle buses to the Cruise Welcome Center where you need to look for the Big Bus Tours staff members in red t-shirts or jackets. They will help you find your Rome transfer bus, which will be just outside the terminal on the street to the right. The shuttle is branded as SIT SHUTTLE BUS
per adult from
What's included :
- Recorded commentary in 9 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Free Wi-fi on board
- Civitavecchia Round Trip Coach Transfer with SIT shuttle
- Piazza Venezia
- Spanish Steps
- Trevi Fountain
What's excluded :
- Admission to attractions, monuments and museums
1 day Hop-on Hop-off Tour in Rome from the cruise port
Route Duration: 8 hoursStops on the 1 day Hop-on Hop-off Tour in Rome from the cruise port:
Attractions on the 1 day Hop-on Hop-off Tour in Rome from the cruise port:
- Big Bus Tour Terminal - Hop-on Hop-off bus first stop
- Sportiello Srl - SIT SHUTTLE bus stop in Civitavecchia
Piazza Venezia / Spanish Steps / Colosseum / Trevi Fountain / Vatican City / Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore / Piazza Navona / Piazza del Campidoglio
Operates: Check-in between 8:45 AM and 9:15 AM for the shuttle bus in Civitavecchia at Largo della Pace Cruise Welcome Center. The Shuttle bus will arrive to Rome center from where the fist hop-on hop is a 5 to min walk. We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures. To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops. Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.