Rome in A Day Tour Including Vatican, Sistine Chapel, Colosseum Pantheon & Trevi
This six hour private tour gives you the opportunity to experience the best that Rome has to offer, in the company of an expert private guide. The tour includes the Colosseum (including the interior) the Roman Forum, Il Vittoriano, Piazza Venezia, the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, and the Vatican City, where you will see the stunning Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. Entrance fees are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- skip the line ticket
- private guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Trevi Fountain
- Entry/Admission - Pantheon
- Entry/Admission - Vatican City
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Your guide will meet you outside the Colosseum where, with reserved tickets, you can skip the lengthy queues and begin to explore this impressive amphitheatre, a testament to Roman ingenuity, and the largest ancient Roman amphitheatre ever built
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Following your tour of the Colosseum, you will head to the nearby Arch of Constantine and the Roman Forum. The Forum was the hub of life in the ancient city, a melting pot of commerce, politics and religion. Here you will see the remains of the Arch of Titus, the House of the Vestal Virgins, the Temple of Saturn, the Senate House, and the white marble Arch of Septimius Severus.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Complesso del Vittoriano, Via di San Pietro in Carcere 1, 00186 Rome Italy
A walk along the Via Sacra (Sacred Way) takes you to the Capitoline Hill and Il Vittoriano, one of Rome’s most recognisable monuments; an impressive and striking neoclassical building.
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
A further stroll and you arrive at the Trevi Fountain, featured in Fellini’s La Dolce Vita. According to legend, anyone who throws a coin into the fountain and makes a wish is destined to return to Rome one day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Column of Marcus Aurelius, Piazza Colonna, 00186 Rome Italy
Following lunch, the tour moves on to the Government District where you’ll see the Parliament Building, the Palace of the Council of Ministers and the Column of Marcus Aurelius. Additionally there is the Temple of Hadrian; this imposing structure was built by command of the Emperor Antonius Pius to honor his predecessor.
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
A trip along a narrow alleyway takes you to Piazza della Rotunda, site of the Pantheon, where you can find the tomb of Raphael, the famous Renaissance painter and architect. You’ll then pass the ancient Baths of Nero on your way to Piazza Navona to see Bernini’s breathtaking ‘Fountain of the Four Rivers’.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The last destination on the tour will be the Vatican City – the world’s smallest country! Here you’ll experience the Vatican Museums, which host a treasure trove of significant and beautiful artworks including frescoes by Raphael, and Michelangelo’s inspiring ceiling in the Sistine Chapel. You will also view the colossal Saint Peter’s Basilica and finally enter Saint Peter’s Square where you can see the papal palace. The very best of Rome in just six hours – an unforgettable experience!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Via dei Fori Imperiali, Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Forum Sancti Petri, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.