Rome to Pompeii Private Guided Tour with Hotel Pick-up & Skip the Line Tickets
The city of Pompeii, which is located only a few kilometers away from the Mount Vesuvius slopes had been destroyed and buried during the disastrous, volcanic eruption of 79 A.C. Today, after centuries of studies and excavations, you get the rare opportunity and a chance to enter and move around one of the oldest and famous cities in the world.
Follow our professional guide at the discovery of the main attractions of the Roman city while listening in details to the Ancient customs and traditions spiced up with the stories and anecdotes about the prominent characters of the time. The city is famous for its special features, among which is the "Palestra" (gym), the Temple of Isis, the Baths, the Forum, the House of Menander, the Lupanariae, the theatres and more.
This is a private tour. Skip the line and join our guides in this amazing two-and-a-half-hour tour into the ruins of the archaeological site of Pompeii!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Skip-the-line tickets to Pompeii ruins
- Certified guide
- Entry/Admission - Tours of Pompeii with Lello & Co.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tours of Pompeii with Lello & Co., Pompeii Italy
You will first encounter the gymnasium which is surrounded by columns and porches – this is the spot where the young scholars exercise and release all the pent-up energy. You will then move towards the Small and the Big Theatres – these theatres will surprise you for their acoustics perfection. Going forward, you will pass in via dell’Abbondanza, here you will find several shops, the temple of Isis, bakeries, restaurants and fast-food spots where dishes of those days were made and served to customers. We then continue, moving forward and entering some of the most important domus, the houses of the aristocrats of that time. The most famous is the so-called House of Menander, famous for the beautiful decorations and frescoes, whose colors are still as brilliant as ever!
We then make way for the Forum – the core of the cultural, commercial, religious and political activities in the city, after which you will then take a stroll on the commercial roads, and enter the Lupanariae, also known as the red-light district.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel details for the pick up. You will meet the driver at 7.30am
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.