Rose Hall and Greenwood Great Houses in one Tour
This is a perfect tour for the history lovers and provide a unique opportunity to see two most famous Great Houses in one trip. In addition, this is the best tour for the rainy weather in Jamaica, as most of the tour will be spent inside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Rose Hall Great House
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Greenwood Great House, 435 Belgrade Ave, Montego Bay Jamaica
We will start our journey with visiting one of the best preserved Great Houses in Jamaica, where you will see all original antique furniture and learn the history of one of the wealthiest families
Stop At: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
We will proceed our tour to one of the most famous structures of Jamaica just 15-20 minutes away from Downtown Montego Bay. This 18th Century plantation Great House is of of the most famous Georgian style architecture buildings in Montego Bay, where you will learn about heritage and culture and hear legends of White Witch of Rose Hall Annie Palmer. This will be a night tour and it is haunted and not for the faint of heart, the house is full of ghosts that you will face during this interactive adventure.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- montego bay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.