Rose Valey Private Day Trip
Enjoy a great day trip to the magnificent Rose Valley. Visit a traditional local rosary and learn more about the rose oil production process. The tour also includes the ancient Thracian tomb in Kazanlak- UNESCO heritage site- and the memorial church "the birth of Crist".
Most times the trips are done with eco friendly cars - with cng engine or electro mobiles, so that we can help fighting the air polution.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- professional live guide
- transportation with a comfortable car with free Wi Fi
- hotel pick up and drop off
- trip to the Rose Valley and Kazanlak
- visit to the described sites
What's excluded :
- food & drinks
- rosary entrance fee- 5 euro
- Thracian tomb entrance fee- 3 euro
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Roses
- Entry/Admission - Thracian Tomb of Kazanlak
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of Roses, Bulgaria
The tour starts at 8am when the guide will take you from your hotel in Sofia. About 3 hours you will travel on a very scenic and beautiful road that goes along the Balkans mountain until you reach the famous Bulgarian Rose Valley. Your first stop will be a traditional local rosary where you will have the chance to see its rose fields and to learn more about the rose oil production in Bulgaria (Bulgaria is the world’s biggest rose oil producer).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thracian Tomb of Kazanlak, General Radetski St. Parc Tubelto, Kazanlak 6100 Bulgaria
After that, you will continue to the small charming town of Kazanlak, in the heart of the Rose Valley, where you will be able to explore the ancient Thracian tomb, dating back to the 4th century BC, which is famous for its paintings and it is a UNESCO heritage site. You will have free time for lunch and in the afternoon you will also visit the beautiful memorial church “the birth of Crist”. The expected return in Sofia is at about 7pm.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/ address pick up at 8am. -please indicate it.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Available only in May and June
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.