Rottnest Island Settlement Explorer Segway Package from Perth
Explore some of the best views of Rottnest Island on your 1-hour guided Segway tour. The relaxed holiday vibe of Rottnest’s historic settlement is perfect for Segway touring.
Glide along spectacular Thomson Bay, filled with boats and bathers, to the iconic Rottnest pub. Enjoy stories of the settlement’s intriguing past and keep watch for Quokkas. Leaving the settlement, the tour follows beachside paths, exploring popular bays and beaches.
The tour concludes back at Kingstown Barracks and you have free time to explore the Island. Why not dive into one of the pristine bays or complete the Quokka selfie challenge. The opportunities are endless.
per adult from
9 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Same day return ferry
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Rottnest Island Ferry Jetty
What's excluded :
- All food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SeaLink Rottnest Island - Barrack Street Jetty, Perth Terminal, Pier 3, Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Check in here for your cruise from Perth to Rottnest Island.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Cruise from Perth to Rottnest Island along the Swan River. During your 1 hour 30 minute transfer, listen to informative Captain's commentary and relax whilst enjoy the scenic views.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rottnest Island Ferry Jetty, Indian Ocean, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Arrive here on Rottnest Island. You will have free time to explore before the commencement of your tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kingstown Barracks, Kingstown Rd, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
Meet your guide here to commence your Segway Tour. Your guide will point out attractions as you tour the island. You may also stop for photo opportunities and Quokka selfies! At the conclusion of your tour you will have free time until your return ferry back to Perth.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :SeaLink Rottnest Island - Barrack Street Jetty, Perth Terminal, Pier 3, Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Crown Metropol: 7:00AMHyatt Regency: 7:20AMPan Pacific Hotel: 7:25AMTravelodge Hotel: 7:30AMParmelia Hilton: 7:40AMIntercontinental Perth City Centre: 7:45AMFour Points By Sheraton: 7:50AMSullivans Hotel: 8:00AMYou will receive specific pickup location and time instruction after the booking. Please be waiting outside 10 minutes prior to scheduled pickup time. Please contact SeaLink Rottnest Island If you are not staying near any of the listed locations for the nearest pick-up location and time.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards. Number of passengers per vessel has been capped for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.