Rottnest Island Wild Seafood Package with Round Trip Ferry from Fremantle
The ‘thrill of the catch’ will be yours to remember forever, as you pull up pots of Western Rock Lobster (or ‘crayfish’, as it is commonly known in Australia).
Learn more about this unique and delicious ocean delicacy from our crew, then sit back and enjoy watching an exquisite seafood feast prepared right before you.
Hot off the barbecue, your lobster will be served alongside other fresh seafood delights such sashimi salmon, freshly-shucked oysters, Blue Swimmer crabs, fish tacos, prawns and marinated octopus, plus an array of delicious accompaniments.
Enjoy it all, paired with unlimited West Australian wines, beers and soft drinks, served as you cruise.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Seafood buffet
- Alcoholic Beverages - Unlimited West Australian Beer, Wine and Soft drink
- WiFi on board
- Landing and facility fees
- Return Ferry Transfers From Fremantle
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- A hands-on experience where you will pull up pots of Western Rock Lobster, learning about the delicious and unique delicacy. An exquisite seafood feast will then be prepared before your eyes including lobster, sashimi salmon, freshly-shucked oysters, Blue Swimmer crabs, fish tacos, prawns and marinated octopus, accompanied by unlimited West Australian wines, beers and soft drinks.
• Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
• Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island, Fremantle, Greater Perth, Western Australia
• Seafood Buffet Lunch - Barbecue seafood buffet lunch, including your freshly-caught crayfish and other local seafood delights.
Departure Point :Rottnest Express B Shed Ferry Terminal Fremantle, 1 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices and we continue to maintain these practices in accordance with health advice. Passengers are required to comply with WA Government health advice at all times, including mandatory restrictions and observing social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.