Rouen and Normandy's Beer Heritage from Paris
Travel to the cultural heart of the iconic Normandy region, as you explore its history, heritage, and of course, beer. Step back in time as you wander the stunning Medieval streets of Old Town Rouen, and learn how the most legendary heroine in France came to be burned at the stake here. Gaze up at striking gothic architecture, visit the cathedral, and discover how the city came to be one of the greatest in all of Normandy. Enjoy an exclusive tour of a local artisanal brewery, learn about Norman brewing methods, and try some of the most renowned beer in France.
per adult from
8 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transfer to/from Chapelle-Saint-Ouen
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private Normandy Beer Tasting and Brewery Visit
- Private Multilingual Guide
- First-Class Railway Ticket to/from Rouen
What's excluded :
- Lunch in Rouen
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Your guide will greet you at your hotel, residence, or cruise ship and whisk you away to your train which will take you to Rouen tour in first-class.
Duration: 2 hours 50 minutes
Stop At: Rouen, Rouen, Seine-Maritime, Haute-Normandie, Normandy
Step back in time through Rouen’s colorful history, as you explore the Medieval streets of the city’s Old Town. Walk in the footsteps of France’s heroine, Jeanne d'Arc, and gaze up at the soaring gothic Cathedral. One of Europe’s most exciting historical destinations, you will discover how the Norman city was destroyed by fire, plague, and WW2 bombs, and hosted some of the country’s legendary events. Thereafter, you will have some free time to enjoy a delightful Normandy lunch at one of the many traditional restaurants in Rouen.
Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
Stop At: 76780 La Chapelle-Saint-Ouen, France
Continue to the pretty commune of Chapelle-Saint-Ouen, where you will discover some of the finest local beer in Normandy. Meet the brains behind the town’s iconic brewery, and explore the history, culture, and processes behind the boozy beverage. Step back in time and learn how Normans made beer, then tickle your tastebuds with an exclusive tasting session.
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Pass By: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
At the end of your tour, your chauffeur will drop you and your guide back to Rouen before you guide takes you back in first-class to your hotel, residence, or cruise ship in Paris.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off all travelers from their hotel or cruise port within Paris.Airports
- Charles De Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France France
- Orly Field, 94390 Orly France
- Beauvais-Tille Airport, Paris France
- Port de Javel Bas in Quai André Citroën, Port de Javel Bas, 75015 Paris, France
- HAROPA - Ports de Paris, 2 Quai de Grenelle, 75015 Paris, France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We will provide all equipment required (Face Masks & a Bottle Hand Sanitizer) for your experience not to be affected by the current measures in place. It is our duty to care for all our clients booking our experience and to ensure your health remains excellent.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.