Round-Trip Shuttle Service and Excursion from Zeebrugge to Bruges
Book an excursion through Bruges and upon your arrival a local guide will be waiting for you to explore the historic centre and let this fascinating city come to life through stories, descriptions, and medieval legends.
Cruise Express Return Shuttle Service
Your cruise shuttle to Bruges provides a return shuttle service from your cruise ship to Bruges and back at regular intervals (max. waiting time 30 min.), so no delay in getting to Bruges and back from your cruise ship. Shuttles leave Zeebrugge between 8.30AM-12PM (noon), and return from Bruges in the afternoon.
per adult from
2 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Port pickup and dropoff
- Bruges Bargeplein bus station dropoff and pickup
- Benefit Card with discounts in carefully selected shops and musea in Bruges and Zeebrugge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cruise Express Bruges, Rederskaai 52 Zweedse Kaai, Zeebrugge 8380 Belgium
Our friendly staff will meet you at our headquarters, just in front of the Cruise Terminal. From there on they will assist you to get you on our shuttle bus straight to Bruges.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Bruges by night Free Walking Tour, Markt, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
As an inhabitant of Bruges I will tell you everything about the beautifull highlights of Bruges. This story wise excursion will submerge you in the interesting history of Bruges Highlights we will visit: Lake of Love & Beguinage, Walplein & Half Moon Brewery, Smallest Street, Old St. John’s Hospital, Church of Our Lady & ridge of Love, Dijver & Rosary Quay, Fish Market, Burgh Square, Market Square & Belfry Tower
Departure Point :Rederskaai 52, 8380 Brugge, Belgium
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- It is necessary that all wheelchairs are foldable and can be stored in the trunk.
- Wheelchair users have to be able to board the shuttle by themselves to take a seat.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.