Round-Trip Shuttle Service from Zeebrugge to Bruges
Cruise Express Return Shuttle Service
Your cruise shuttle to Bruges provides a return shuttle service from your cruise ship to Bruges and back at regular intervals (max. waiting time 30 min.), so no delay in getting to Bruges and back from your cruise ship.
Shuttles leave Zeebrugge between 8.30AM-12PM (noon), and return from Bruges in the afternoon. The schedule in the afternoon depends on the departure time of your cruise ship. First bus back: 4 hours prior to final embarkment/ last bus back: 1 hour prior to final embarkment. Shuttles every 30 minutes.
Excursion highlights (optional)
* Lake of Love & Beguinage
* Walplein & Half Moon Brewery
* Smallest Street
* Old St. John’s Hospital
* Church of Our Lady & Bridge of Love
* Dijver & Rosary Quay
* Fish Market
* Burgh Square
* Market Square & Belfry Tower
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Port pickup and dropoff
- Bruges Bargeplein bus station dropoff and pickup
- Benefit Card with discounts in carefully selected shops and musea in Bruges and Zeebrugge
- Tour Guide (optional - only with excursion package)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Cruise Express Return Shuttle Service
This shuttle service is the easiest and most cost-effective way to get, from your cruise ship, into the historic center of Bruges. Just take the free port shuttle which the local port authorities provide from your cruise ship to the cruise terminal. Once arrived: go to the main exit, turn left twice and at the opposite of the street you will find our headquarter where our friendly staff will take it from there.
Bruges Excursion | 2 hours (optional)
Upon your arrival in Bruges (busparking) a local guide will be waiting for you to explore the historic centre. Through stories, descriptions, and medieval legends this fascinating city will be brought to live. The guide will provide you with tips and recommendations. The tour takes approximately 2 hours and afterwards you'll be able to discover more of the city on your own.
Departure Point :Rederskaai 52, 8380 Brugge, Belgium
Departure Time :Shuttle with Excursion - 10:30 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Return Cruise Shuttle 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarktion time, and reboarding time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Strollers and wheelchairs are storeable in the trunk, person in wheelchair has to be able to board the bus by him/herself.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.