Roundtrip Cruise to Ancient Delos from Mykonos
Board our hand-crafted traditional wooden vessel at the pier of the Old Port (next to the bus station), avoiding crowded lines and join a cruise to the ancient island of Delos!
Browse yourself to this amazing site and admire the birthplace of Greek Mythology’s Gods, Apollon and Artemis. Discover the island which is covered with ruins from fallen columns, sections of the famous mosaics that adorned the houses of the wealthy, a stadium and seats from a theatre. A row of five marble lions also stands amidst these ruins.
Afterwards, have your camera ready for a unique photoshoot while we pass from the famous Windmills and Little Venice area during our sail back to Mykonos Port.
• No crowded lines
• Free public parking next to our location
• Sail with a hand-crafted masterpiece of Greek ship-building
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Roundtrip boat ticket to Delos island
- Bottled water
- Fresh Juice
- Restroom on board
- All safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Delos Entrance fee (12,00€ per adult)
- Transportation Service Steps
•10:00am - Meeting time / Board to our handcrafted wooden sailboat
•10:30am - Sail to Delos Island and enjoy the view of Mykonos Town while we left the port
•11:30am - Arrival at Delos island - Browse yourself at one of the most important Greek sites, declared by UNESCO as a World’s Heritage Site.
•2:00pm - Sailing back to Mykonos
•3:00pm - Arrival at the old port
Departure Point :Aegean Ventures, Mykonos Old Port, Μύκονος 846 00, Greece
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes and sun protection are highly recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- Meeting time is at 10:00am - Free public parking is available next to our location.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.